- This event has passed.
NM State Senior Olympics- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament, Men and Women over 50
November 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
All team members must be 50 years of age as of December 31, 2019 The age divisions for both men and women are 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+ (80+ and 85+ for Basketball 3 on 3). No local qualifying is required.
• Team players may play in only one age category (roster) in each sport.
• Maximum roster limit includes all non-playing personnel.
• All Team Tournaments will adhere to the New Mexico Senior Olympics, Inc. official rulebook.
How to Register – Online or Paper form. All team members pay a one-time non-refundable $5.00 handling fee. Registration will not be processed without payment. NMSO accepts check, money order, and all major credit cards. Credit cards will be assessed a 2.5% processing fee
• Online Registration – http://www.nmseniorolympics.org Team Captain must register the team and self before team members can be added to the team. Account number and email address is needed to register. Once team is registered give team members the team code you created for the team so they can register. As a captain, you can also register your team members, but you will need all their information.
Complete and return to NMSO or email at [email protected] Deadline to register is 4 weeks prior to tournament.
All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Cost-$300 per team & $5 per player.
Team registration fee must accompany registration entry
play. Game Schedule will be available on the website at http://www.nmseniorolympics.org one week prior to each tournament. Schedules are subject to change.
Captains will be limited to 3 changes to their roster after schedules are posted and before the teams rst game of the tournament as long as changes do not affect age division. NMSO recognizes a team member may have a valid medical emergency and will work with each team as needed. NMSO will require documentation and every situation will be reviewed individually with the tournament arbitration committee.
NMSO reserves the right to reschedule, modify or cancel tournaments when required due to inclement weather, team numbers, or unplayable conditions.
Captains are required to provide a current email address when you register your team. Team captains will receive all information concerning speci c tournament by email to include brackets and game schedule.
A Co-Captain may be designated to make changes to roster if Captain is not available.
All registered Athletes, Coaches and non-playing personnel must check in and sign in on-site prior to their first bracket game and be listed on all team line-up sheets to be considered offcial and registered. Required ID must include photo, birth date and gender. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
Game credentials will be issued at check-in and must be worn during each game of tournament or risk being disquali ed. Bands will be used.
Custom medals will be awarded to 1st through 3rd place based on the number of teams in each age division. Unclaimed medals will be mailed to team captains.
Sport Equipment will be provided for the Tournaments.
• Maximum number of players on roster is 10 and includes non-playing personnel
• Games will be played on Saturday and Sunday only
• Team clothing must be of like design and color with permanently attached numbers. The numbers must be 4” on the front and 6” on the back in the center of the jersey. No player on the same team may wear identical numbers. Sponsors may be added to jersey but cannot interfere with number placement. Uniforms shall be free of inappropriate symbols or wording.
• Fun Event: A hot shot shooting competition will be
held. Sign up upon arrival at check-in. Prizes will be given out
Genoveva Chavez Community Center
Sport Coordinator: James Rivera (505) 603-1872
Athlete Check will begin at 10:00 am – Friday Nov 1, 2019